Feedback is very important if we
are to know the impact of any project being carried out. Today, I will share
with you a couple of comments sent to us by trainees from the Lango sub-region,
Northern Uganda.
“I learnt how to use computers. I learnt the definition of a computer,
how a full computer set looks like, and the purpose of input and output devices.
I had fun during the sessions”-Jusphine
Akello
“I am very glad for this ICT training because it has given me new
knowledge. I have learnt how to use the keyboard and move the mouse. I thank
our facilitators, thank you and God bless you”-Dorcus Alira
Others had some kind words for
the facilitators.
“Congratulations Paul (the primary facilitator) for the wonderful
sessions you have been conducting right from the first day. I am very happy to
have been part of these sessions for they were very interactive. May God bless
you and the Right To Play project”-Isaac
Opio
“We were given adequate knowledge on the above subject matter (basic
computing). I am able to type using a computer keyboard. I thank the facilitators for
their tireless effort and encouragement” –Denis Opio Agen
Some of them had requests too
“For the days I have attended so far, I feel proud to have been among
those chosen for this training. It has been a wonderful moment for me. The
instructors you sent to us were very friendly. However, we still need more
training. Thank you”- Fred Okello
“I learnt to name the different parts of a computer and how to use the
internet. If possible, please add us more training”-Benard Adoko
And finally,
There surely is a bright future regarding the use of technology in this country. We shall reach the top. Just watch this space.
No comments:
Post a Comment